What is Pitra Dosha? – Pitra Dosh Remedies for Marriage
Pitru dosha is one of the most negative aspects found in the horoscopes. Generally it refers to the curse from ancestors but it is actually not. It is the karmic debt that one owes to his forefathers. There is a malefic combination of some planets that form Pitra Dosha in one’s horoscope. In this case, one’s forefathers might have committed some sin or a mistake in their lifetime, for which a person having pitra dosha is held accountable for a mistake of his forefathers, hence he is being punished by the universe.
The punishment leads to many problems for an individual in various areas of his life. Such person faces lot of ups and downs in his personal and professional life. He is affected from financial woes, marital discord and mental decisiveness.
If you are facing problem in getting married, marriage postponement, stressed marriage life, marriage problems related to extra-marital affair of a partner or frequent fights among couples and you are having pitra dosha in your natal chart, your first priority is to satisfy your ancestors.
Planetary combination responsible for Pitra Dosh
The ninth house of the natal chart is the house of forefathers and ancestors.
* If the 9th house of a horoscope is in conjunction with or has a presence of Rahu or Ketu.
* If planets like Sun and / or Jupiter is in conjunct with Rahu or ketu, it brings an influence of pitra dosh to some extent.
* If sun and rahu or sun and shani is in conjunct in any of the given positions in the birth chart i.e. first or second or fourth or seventh or ninth or tenth house.
Remedies to get rid of Pitra Dosha
* One must perform pind daan or tarpan on the date at which ancestors left their mortal bodies for heavenly abode.
* One should donate food to poor people outside temples on every Amavasya.
* One should organise a luncheon for Brahmins on every Amavasya.
* One should offer water to a banyan tree.
For more detailed remedies, you can get in touch with natal chart specialist, best astrologer in india. He can be reached online, whatsapp or at his email id.