Numerous doshas are mentioned in astrology that happened due to the unfavourable positions of the planets in the horoscope or janam kundali, which leads to several complications and challenges in different spheres of one’s life.
Mangal Dosha is popularly considered as inauspicious in astrology. The unfavourable placement of two malefic planets - Mars & Saturn in the houses of janam kundali brings mangal dosha in one’s kundali. The presence of mangal dosha brings lot of trouble for unmarried people who wishes to get married and the married ones leading to unhappiness, unsatisfaction, discomfort, tensions and chances of separation. People who has mangal dosha in their kundalis face disharmony in their family lives.
Mars in 1st house: Serious problems with the partner. Violence and physical assaults among couples.
Mars in 2nd house: Both personal and professional lives will be affected for an individual
Mars in 4th house: Unstable career. Lot of job shifts. Financial troubles
Mars in 7th house: Bad temperament of a person. Lot of fights among the couple.
Mars in 8th house: Lazy, careless and reckless behaviour of an individual
Mars in 12th house: A person has lot of enemies around. He faces serious financial troubles.
Astrologer Sunny who is an expert in tackling all kinds of doshas in janam kundali, suggests the following remedies that can help tide over difficult times:
* Chanting of Gayatri mantra for 108 times
* Read Hanuman Chalisa once a day
* Chant a mantra of “Hrim Shreem Hanumante Namah” 108 times while sitting in front of Hanuman statue or in a temple.
* On Tuesday, visit Hanuman temple and offer sweets and orange vermilion. Donate red clothes to the people who work with iron materials. You can also donate iron materials like knives, iron utensils, red gram dal too.
* A mangal born match must be found for a person having mangal dosh for marriage.
* Before marriage, a kumbh vivah should be performed for an individual to overcome the ill effects of mangal dosh and bring harmony in the marriage.
* Observe fast on the first Tuesday of every month.